Volunteers are one of our most vital assets. They not only bring a range of skills to enhance service provision at the Walwa Bush Nursing Centre, but also their time and enthusiasm. Without the help of our wonderful volunteers we would be unable to offer such a wide range of services.
Volunteers can contribute in a variety of ways, for example:
- assist in Planned Activity Group (PAG) activities
- building and garden maintenance
- representation on the board of management and sub committees
- driving our community car
- delivering meals on wheels
- be involved in our internal publication reviews
- provide feedback on service design and in put to the Board
Above all volunteers assist in enabling residents to access a range of services to improve quality of life.
If you would like to become a volunteer with the Walwa Bush Nursing Centre or just find out more, contact the Centre on 02 6037 1222.
Walwa Bush Nursing Centre
16-18 Main Street